University Relations

National Student Exchange:

Contact Info for NSE
(at the U of M)

Be sure to read through our online info about NSE, which will answer many questions about the program. If you still have questions, feel free to contact us.

Center for Community-Engaged Learning
Off Campus Study Programs
National Student Exchange
240 Appleby Hall

To learn more about our Off Campus Study Programs, see About Us.

If you apply for NSE, you will be required to visit the Center for Community-Engaged Learning office to review your application form with an NSE advisor.