Main navigation | Main content
National Student Exchange:
Below are the minimal eligibility requirements for NSE participation. You must meet these requirements when you apply for NSE until you go on exchange:
PLEASE NOTE: We recommend you also consult the Member Campus Profiles section of the national NSE website. This provides campus-specific exchange limitations and restrictions that apply to incoming exchange students at the universities you're considering for exchange. Look closely at the "Programs" and "Conditions" portion of each school's profile.
- You must be a currently admitted, degree-seeking undergraduate (with full-time enrollment) at the University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
- You must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 (on a 4.0 scale).
- You must not have any outstanding financial obligations to the U of M.
- You must not be in current or pending probationary status due to academic dishonesty, misconduct, or violation of codes of student conduct.
- You must not be on probation, parole, or have any pending legal judgments.